"Independent assurance of standards compliance adds value to your organisation"
Policies and procedures are used by successful organisations to ensure resources are used efficiently and customers are provided with a consistent quality of service. The National Cybersecurity Institute can assist your organisation by providing independent assurance of your standards compliance when it comes to information systems and security.
Our experience includes:
- Creating Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) for government and private organisations, including for the following standards:
- Australian government Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) and Information Security Manual (ISM);
- ISO27001/2 for ISO certified organisations; and
- PCI DSS for small to medium enterprises that manage credit card data.
- Reviewing existing ISMS documentation and providing updates to meet best practice and to reflect organisational and system changes;
- Assessing system compliance to standards requirements through technical testing and stakeholder interviews; and
- Producing strategies to address non compliance in a timely manner that is consistent with standards requirements.